Monday, September 6, 2010

What I Want Now

I have pondered what will be my most craved Fall/Winter "MUST HAVES" for the last few months, and now that the weather is finally starting to COOL off I can make my decisions now. I have made my Fall/Winter "LookBook" and these are my most FAVES of the moment! To my fellow Fashionistas, I hope you've made your list for your own personal "MUST HAVES" for this Fall!

DIANE VON FURSTENBERG



TOM BINNS



ALAIA





JAMES PERSE


                                                                                              



ALEXANDER MCQUEEN



KENNETH JAY LANE


MCQ

          
                                                                                                        



TORY BURCH



MUI MUI


MARNI

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN

 



JOEY


GUCCI



DIANE VON FURSTENBERG

No comments: